Facilities Coordinator- (12 Month Contract)
Find a job you love and you’ll never work another day in your life!
It’s our mission to make the best chocolates on the planet. To do that, we need the best people. That’s why, like our recipes, if you’ve the right ingredients, we’ll invest our time and attention to make sure you reach your potential.
To be part of our team you’ve got to be passionate about what you do. Obsessively so. Everyone here is constantly striving to do their best work – and together we’ve already achieved some amazing things including; Being the only British chocolatier to grow our own cocoa; created ethical partnerships with over 170 cocoa farmers in St Lucia and have opened a medical centre for a cocoa-farming community in Ghana that provides crucial healthcare to more than 5,000 people…And we’re just getting started. Come and be a part of what’s next.
We are looking for someone to join our small, friendly and supportive facilities team on a 12 month contract. This team are at the forefront of ensuring all of our Hotel Chocolat retail estate runs efficiently, dealing with repairs and maintenance.
The Facilities Coordinator will work closely with our in house maintenance technicians & external contractors to coordinate all maintenance activity with minimal disruption.
SHOW US HOW IT’S DONE
- Plan and schedule the diaries of maintenance technicians
- Ensure maintenance is carried out to a very high standard, keeping in line with the Hotel Chocolat brand reputation
- Plan and prioritise maintenance tasks in accordance with available resource
- Liaise effectively with Store Managers to diagnose problems
- Keep up to date records of works carried out in stores
- Schedule planned and preventative maintenance, keeping the stores informed
- Carry out other administrative tasks as required within the property team
WHO YOU ARE & WHAT YOU HAVE
- Experience of working with facilities management or building contractors would be beneficial but not essential. Full training will be provided
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- A good communicator
- Has a basic knowledge of the geographical locations of the major cities within the UK
- Ability to calculate the costs of ongoing jobs and report on these
- Competent Microsoft Office User
- Education to GCSE Standard to include Maths & English
WORKING AT HOTEL CHOCOLAT
You’ll play a vital role within a constantly evolving company, in a friendly and energetic workplace. Every single person who works for us has the opportunity to study for our highly respected Chocolate Diploma. Staff perks include an unlimited 50% discount on all our products, as well as 70% off the rate card price for you and your guests when you stay at the Hotel Chocolat – our hideaway on the paradise island of Saint Lucia, set among the cocoa trees of our historic Rabot Estate.