Find a job you love and you’ll never work another day in your life!
It’s our mission to make the best chocolates on the planet. To do that, we need the best people. That’s why, like our recipes, if you’ve the right ingredients, we’ll invest our time and attention to make sure you reach your potential.
To be part of our team you’ve got to be passionate about what you do. Obsessively so. Everyone here is constantly striving to do their best work – and together we’ve already achieved some amazing things including; Being the only British chocolatier to grow our own cocoa; created ethical partnerships with over 170 cocoa farmers in St Lucia and have opened a medical centre for a cocoa-farming community in Ghana that provides crucial healthcare to more than 5,000 people…And we’re just getting started. Come and be a part of what’s next.
We are looking for a number of General Operatives to join our team within our Distribution Centre in St Neots.
SHOW US HOW IT’S DONE
To carry out accurate, efficient and safe handling, storage and despatch of all raw materials and finished product. To be fully multi-skilled and be prepared and able to work in any department within the warehousing operation. Dependent on the
WHO YOU ARE & WHAT YOU HAVE
Plan and Demand Attainment
- Escalate all supplier performance issues that do not meet with business service level agreements and standards
- Work to protect and store safely all products within the warehouse
- Deliver all processes in line with operational KPI’s.
- Ensure all work is carried out accurately and efficiently and in line with site SOP’s In order to protect stock integrity
- Carry out Reasonable requests
- Complete paperwork neatly and accurately.
- Ensure world class GMP standards are adhered to at all times.
- Contribute to keeping costs within budget
Health, Safety & Site Security
- Ensure you are compliant with the company hygiene, jewellery and work wear policies at all times.
- Ensure work is carried out in line with H&S procedures.
- Ensure MHE is operated in a safe manner and in line with training received.
- Behave in a safe and responsible manner to protect both yourself and your work colleagues at all times and to promote a culture of safe working.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Holder of all relevant MHE certificates.
- Good understanding of English language both written and verbal.
- Competent basic numeracy skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Passion, energy and aspiration in line with HC brand and values
- Operate with a ‘can-do’, positive attitude
Flexibility to work shifts is also a requirement for the position
WORKING AT HOTEL CHOCOLAT
You’ll play a vital role within a constantly evolving company, in a friendly and energetic workplace. Every single person who works for us has the opportunity to study for our highly respected Chocolate Diploma. Staff perks include an unlimited 50% discount on all our products, as well as 70% off the rate card price for you and your guests when you stay at the Hotel Chocolat – our hideaway on the paradise island of Saint Lucia, set among the cocoa trees of our historic Rabot Estate.