Warehouse Operatives - St Neots, Cambridgeshire
We’re looking for hard working and enthusiastic Warehouse Operatives/Truck Drivers to join our team at our Distribution Centre in St Neots.
- Full time, permanent roles
- £8.44 an hour, overtime paid at premium rates
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Training and development opportunities
- Free hot drinks, casual uniform and parking on site
- Friendly and clean working environment handling our fantastic products!
We’re fast approaching our busiest time of the year during which thousands of chocolates will leave our doors, and we are looking for great people to drive and maintain our world class warehouse and logistics operation in delivering outstanding customer service.The main aim of the Warehouse Operative role is to support the efficient and safe handing, storage and despatch of all raw materials and finished product. This includes picking, packing and driving reach and counter balance trucks within a number of different distribution channels.
Who you are and what you have
- A ‘can-do’ approach with a positive attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and well organised
- Good understanding of English both written and verbal, and basic numeracy skills
- Holder of MHE licence or willingness to attain essential
- Flexibility to work shifts. We operate rotating shift patterns between 6.00am-2.00pm and 2.00pm- 10.00pm
In addition to an hourly rate of £8.44, staff perks include an unlimited 50% discount on all our products, as well as 70% off the rate card price for you and your guests when you stay at the Hotel Chocolat – our hideaway on the paradise island of Saint Lucia, set among the cocoa trees of our historic Rabot Estate.