Store Manager - Stockton-on-Tees (£23,000-£28,000)
Find a job you love and you’ll never work another day in your life!
It’s our mission to make the best chocolates on the planet. To do that, we need the best people. That’s why, like our recipes, if you’ve the right ingredients, we’ll invest our time and attention to make sure you reach your potential.
To be part of our team you’ve got to be passionate about what you do. Obsessively so. Everyone here is constantly striving to do their best work – and together we’ve already achieved some amazing things including; Being the only British chocolatier to grow our own cocoa; created ethical partnerships with over 170 cocoa farmers in St Lucia and have opened a medical centre for a cocoa-farming community in Ghana that provides crucial healthcare to more than 5,000 people…And we’re just getting started. Come and be a part of what’s next.
We’re currently looking for a business minded, confident leader with spirit and passion in line with our products, people and values to join our brand new store in Teesside Retail Park as Store Manager.
Our Store Managers are strong, commercial leaders who can inspire, coach and develop their team members to drive sales & deliver 100% happiness to all our guests.
SHOW US HOW IT’S DONE
- Drive team performance through effective communication of HC vision and goals
- Provide excellent leadership and develop high-performing teams
- Own and drive store sales and profit plan and take action to maximise performance
- Ensure that store sales targets and KPIs are achieved and even exceeded through clear and effective communication to the team
- Create an environment that delivers 100% happiness to all our guests and exceeds their expectations
- Deliver exemplary guest service through role modelling and setting guest service standards through the team
WHO YOU ARE & WHAT YOU HAVE
- Established Store Manager with strong experience in a seasonally busy environment, ideally within a luxury brand or retailer
- Experienced in a bespoke selling environment with a high level of demonstrable guest interaction
- Leader with spirit and passion in line with our products, people and values
- Evidence of leading and managing a high-performing team to deliver results
- Flair for HC products and an affinity with our guests
WORKING AT HOTEL CHOCOLAT
You’ll play a vital role within a constantly evolving company, in a friendly and energetic workplace. Every single person who works for us has the opportunity to study for our highly respected Chocolate Diploma. Staff perks include an unlimited 50% discount on all our products, as well as 70% off the rate card price for you and your guests when you stay at the Hotel Chocolat – our hideaway on the paradise island of Saint Lucia, set among the cocoa trees of our historic Rabot Estate.