Corporate Account Executive- 12 month contract
Find a job you love and you’ll never work another day in your life!
It’s our mission to make the best chocolates on the planet. To do that, we need the best people. That’s why, like our recipes, if you’ve the right ingredients, we’ll invest our time and attention to make sure you reach your potential.
To be part of our team you’ve got to be passionate about what you do. Obsessively so. Everyone here is constantly striving to do their best work – and together we’ve already achieved some amazing things including; Being the only British chocolatier to grow our own cocoa; created ethical partnerships with over 170 cocoa farmers in St Lucia and have opened a medical centre for a cocoa-farming community in Ghana that provides crucial healthcare to more than 5,000 people…And we’re just getting started. Come and be a part of what’s next.
We are currently recruiting for a Account Executive for our Corporate division for a 12 month maternity contract starting end of July/Beg of August. Reporting into the Corporate Manager, you will be responsible for enabling the corporate sales channel to achieve their part of the Hotel Chocolat Commercial strategy by exceeding personal sales targets, through proactive business development and customer relationship management.
This is an outbound, sales driven role sitting within the Commercial Department of Hotel Chocolat. The business to business sales channel is responsible for generating high value sales through proactive business development & key account management, whilst ensuring maximum business efficiency & profit.
SHOW US HOW IT’S DONE
- Delivering your corporate sales target, through outstanding sales professionalism & ensuring a first class customer experience
- Driving lead generation & new business for your area, through proactive local marketing, networking & appointments
- Identifying & targeting major accounts and implement individual account plans
- Researching & understanding our target marketplace and competitors; use this to enhance what you do
- Being a consummate sales professional and Brand Ambassador for Hotel Chocolat
- Managing the full sales cycle from prospecting through to product delivery & after sales service
- Keeping Corporate CRM system up to date to reflect all customer communication
WHO YOU ARE & WHAT YOU HAVE
- Available from end July/Beg August for a 12 month contract
- A competent sales person with strong commercial acumen
- Proven and successful track record in delivering individual sales targets, while ensuring team success
- Excellent account management and development skills
- Adept at managing multiple accounts within a complex, fast-paced & demanding environment
- Knowledge of commercial gifting opportunities.
- Professional business manner & outstanding customer service through all communication channels.
- Proactive and driven individual
- Resourceful & resilient under pressure
- Well structured & organised
- Affinity with Hotel Chocolat product range
- Strong self-awareness, communication, networking and interpersonal skills
WORKING AT HOTEL CHOCOLAT
You’ll play a vital role within a constantly evolving company, in a friendly and energetic workplace. Every single person who works for us has the opportunity to study for our highly respected Chocolate Diploma. Staff perks include an unlimited 50% discount on all our products, as well as 70% off the rate card price for you and your guests when you stay at the Hotel Chocolat – our hideaway on the paradise island of Saint Lucia, set among the cocoa trees of our historic Rabot Estate.