Find a job you love and you’ll never work another day in your life!
It’s our mission to make the best chocolates on the planet. To do that, we need the best people. That’s why, like our recipes, if you’ve the right ingredients, we’ll invest our time and attention to make sure you reach your potential.
To be part of our team you’ve got to be passionate about what you do. Obsessively so. Everyone here is constantly striving to do their best work – and together we’ve already achieved some amazing things including; Being the only British chocolatier to grow our own cocoa; created ethical partnerships with over 170 cocoa farmers in St Lucia and have opened a medical centre for a cocoa-farming community in Ghana that provides crucial healthcare to more than 5,000 people…And we’re just getting started. Come and be a part of what’s next.
We are currently recruiting for Ecommerce Administrator to support with both the web, commercial and marketing teams in Ecommerce trading to delivery strategy and meet targets.
SHOW US HOW IT’S DONE
- Weekly and adhoc reporting on web sales, traffic, on site search, promotion usage, stock availability and customer reviews
- Work with the digital and wider marketing team to execute special projects related to ecommerce
- Supporting omni-channel activity, setting up in store promotions and reporting results
- Recommend website optimisation, merchandising and innovative changes to elevate digital marketing results
- Responding to and addressing all emails sent to the website inbox
- Support the Online Trading Manager with any ad-hoc administrative duties
- Setting up and managing all Hotel Chocolat products, prices, web categories, promotions, forms and imagery on the website. Support The Chocolate Tasting Club on these functions when required
- Optimising web product sales performance, considering device and AB testing on merchandising sorting rules, content slots and promotions
- Perform regular reviews of the company’s website to ensure content accuracy, product optimisation and efficiency in customer journey
- Support all traffic driving activity (email, SEM, referral), ensuring the customer journey across every device is optimised for the highest conversion
- Ownership of customer review functionality; monitoring/escalating feedback, compiling reports, analysing data
- Ownership of store and local search optimisation, ensuring all digital store information is accurate across multiple touchpoints
- Point of contact for all areas of the business with regards to web and product maintenance
- Provide basic bug fixing, troubleshooting and website support for the business
- Coordinate and manage website content process from end to end, working with multiple internal stakeholders and in line with SEO strategy
- Website; Bounce Rate, Time on Site, Sales Revenue, AOV per visit & Conversion Rate
WHO YOU ARE & WHAT YOU HAVE
- 1 year experience within an ecommerce team, ideally within a B2C environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Commercially astute with drive, determination and a self-start attitude
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passion and aspiration in line with Hotel Chocolat’s mission, values, products, brand identity and guest service
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques
- Excel and Google Analytics experience
- Basic knowledge of HTML & WordPress desirable
WORKING AT HOTEL CHOCOLAT
You’ll play a vital role within a constantly evolving company, in a friendly and energetic workplace. Every single person who works for us has the opportunity to study for our highly respected Chocolate Diploma. Staff perks include an unlimited 50% discount on all our products, as well as 70% off the rate card price for you and your guests when you stay at the Hotel Chocolat – our hideaway on the paradise island of Saint Lucia, set among the cocoa trees of our historic Rabot Estate.