Information Security Officer
Find a job you love and you’ll never work another day in your life!
It’s our mission to make the best chocolates on the planet. To do that, we need the best people. That’s why, like our recipes, if you’ve the right ingredients, we’ll invest our time and attention to make sure you reach your potential.
To be part of our team you’ve got to be passionate about what you do. Obsessively so. Everyone here is constantly striving to do their best work – and together we’ve already achieved some amazing things including; Being the only British chocolatier to grow our own cocoa; created ethical partnerships with over 170 cocoa farmers in St Lucia and have opened a medical centre for a cocoa-farming community in Ghana that provides crucial healthcare to more than 5,000 people…And we’re just getting started. Come and be a part of what’s next.
We are currently looking for an Information Security Officer. It's an exciting new role for an enthusiastic and driven individual to strengthen information security throughout our business. The key objective is to ensure business adoption of Hotel Chocolat’s policies and procedures for security and compliance.
SHOW US HOW IT’S DONE
- Conduct regular internal assessments to ensure adoption of policies & processes for compliance & security throughout the business
- Maintain role-based access control in line with data classification policy
- Chair regular forums for key stakeholders in the business to drive continual improvement and adherence to Hotel Chocolat compliance & security programs
- Provide support and analysis in event of a security incident or breach
- Main point of contact for relationships with external security providers
- Evaluate third party relationships against Hotel Chocolat’s security assessment questionnaire
- Maintain security awareness program for business users ensuring conformity
- Publish regular status reports on security and compliance within the business
- Keep abreast of information security threats and published changes in industry regulations
WHO YOU ARE & WHAT YOU HAVE
- Strong understanding of the current information security threat landscape
- Understanding of industry security and compliance standards
- Understanding of information security technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Ability to effectively deliver technical information to non-technical audiences
WORKING AT HOTEL CHOCOLAT
You’ll play a vital role within a constantly evolving company, in a friendly and energetic workplace. Every single person who works for us has the opportunity to study for our highly respected Chocolate Diploma. Staff perks include an unlimited 50% discount on all our products, as well as 70% off the rate card price for you and your guests when you stay at the Hotel Chocolat – our hideaway on the paradise island of Saint Lucia, set among the cocoa trees of our historic Rabot Estate.